Friday, May 20, 2011

IM HERE ITALY CANT HANDLE ME!!!

So I made it!! 2 cars, 2 planes, and a van and... I'm here! My flight was smooth no complaninents. My mom slipped me an ambian before I left and I was out like a light after dinner and missed the planes breakfast. I arrived at my residence, its a small aprtment with two bedrooms and a tiny kitchen which includes a table and four chairs not bad for a flat (I'll post pictires soon). I HAVE NO ROOMATES, as of right now that is. However the girls next door said they would adopt me. I got all settled into my room and then proceeded to expolore with the girls next door. At 6 most of the students in the Rome program met up and went for pizza and we walked to our campus. We then came back had some wine and now just reminesing about the exciting first day. Tomorrow we will be traveling to the medievel town of Todi where we will explore and be treated to a 12 course meal at a castle cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment